Friday, April 12, 2013

whenever you hear my name , just know ...

It's sad but i've come  to this point where I have nothing left to say to you anymore
I can't give you all of me , like I used too
I remember the times , when all I was waiting was to talk to you
I could feel the butterflies in my stomach whenever I thought of you
For you , I would have done anything , if only you took me seriously
For you , I was ready to leave it all behind and start over
For you ,  just for you
But you didn't take the time to appreciate me , when I was at my best
But when I got to my worst , all you did was wished I could be there for you
But I can't anymore , you sucked the energy out of me
Without even knowing, you took a part of me that I can't never have back
And I know your probably confused , as how we got like this
But if only you took the time , to understand
You could see clearly , that I was hurt , not only by you
But by everything surrounding me
My silence was a warning
I used to look up to you
But now I'm looking past you
Whenever I heard your name , giggle came out of me
But now another man , is putting a smile on my face
And I know you probably wished it could be like it used too
But it won't not anymore , cause I've changed for the better and for the worse
I can't let you be a part of me anymore
Even know , now and then I think of you
You can no longer be mine and I can no longer be yours
There can never be a us again , not now , not ever
Just know that in the moment , I cared deeply for you to almost loving you
But you didn't take the time
And now it's lost

N.S


No comments:

Post a Comment