Saturday, April 13, 2013

i need it all and more

I just need someone that I can call at 5am in the morning , and talk to him until I fell asleep
I need someone who'll tell me they love me at the most unusual moments
I need someone who learn to appreciate my taste in music
I need someone to make me learn how to cook
I need someone to share my dreams and fears with
I need someone new to write about , sort of like a muse
I need someone that when my mind wanders , is the first one on my mind
I need someone to call my own
I need someone that buys me at bottle of wisky , and we drink all night and tell each others stories that we never told
I need someone who's ready for an adventure , anywhere at anytime
I need the rollcoaster kind of love , we may fight and fuss but at the end we'll know that we got each other
I need someone that when I'm at my worst , will pick me up and take care of me
I need someone that can make me smile everyday
I need someone that will stay , no matter how hard it is to be with me
I need someone who'll be by my side , when no one else is around
I need someone who makes me feel beautiful in every way
I need someone who gives me hope, to go on
I need something to look forward too

I need love


N.S

No comments:

Post a Comment