Thursday, December 13, 2012

untitled

It's just me all flesh and bones at 11:42 pm , tonight is just one of those nights where I'm pouring myself out on this computer screen , writing anything or everything that could make me famous someday , hey we never know some publisher might end up on my blog and be like this girl has something in her writing , it's powerful and deep let's give her a shot to write a novel or something hahahahaha. Lately there's something that's been bothering me , mixed signals ... especially from the opposite sex . Why do we always have to make life so much more complicated then it already is . If you want someone , you should truly let them know , why play all this non sense games of playing hard to get or w.e. It just doesn't make sense in my mind , I won't lie I've done it in my teenage years but now looking back I wonder why I did . Telling someone that you want them  sexually or to be in a relationship is not that difficult , you only have two options a yes or a no there's no in between , so I wonder why does it have to be all this cycle of games before admitting it .

No comments:

Post a Comment