Saturday, December 29, 2012

The perks of being a wallflower

I've just watched this movie , and there's a quote that really catched my attention ... We accept the love we think we deserve . That is seriously the truest and significant quote I heard in a movie for a long time. This quotes goes straight to my heart because it's a universal fact that we all experienced once in our lifetime or we still are experiencing it . In my case , this is exactly my love story . Whenever I feel sad or worthless for absolutely no reason in my life , it shows in my relationship or the people I encounter . But most of the time, I feel like I don't deserve to be love fully by someone , because I can't give them the same amount of love and I sometime settle for less than I'm worth . I let people take advantage of me and treat me like they want simply because I think that if I get better I will just fuck it up , like the rest of my life. It's sad but it's the ugly truth . I can't seem to accept the fact that someone might like me for who I am , I feel like everyone always wants something out of life , they don't seem to give love free anymore there's always that extra baggage hanging in the air. I'm always saying I won't settle for less anymore , but I always find myself in the same situation , with a guy that just can't seem to fully commit and I'm always sticking around not like a lover rather playing the role of a mistress. I think we all deserve to be happy in love starting by me , but I just can't seem to find the way . We all deserve better than what we are dealing with right now , we all know we can do better and be better but it never seems to happen for none of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment