Friday, December 14, 2012

empty words

I think that if you want to live an happy life you have to find something that is worth fighting or to an extant die for . You have to find a passion or something that keeps you truly alive. For some people they find their way in music , others in arts or anything . I'm one of those people that haven't figured it out yet , I'm always changing my mind about what I really want or need and I think that's fine . You have to try and fail to truly know what you can really do. But thinking about it , I think that witting is my passion , I think there's something more about words that just gets to my heart right away, the feeling that words can actually make you feel better or that your alive in this world . Words can make you feel like your the only person in the world ; words understand how you feel ; words are always there , it never leaves and I think that's wonderful. Because words is one thing that you can always count on , when your day isn't going that great or you just feel empty ( like me most of the time ) , just a couple of words can make the whole difference. There's something about words that make you feel like your not alone , that your not that misunderstood . There's words for every occasion , you can never ran out of words , you can never get tired or be disappointed in words , they never leave you like most people would. .. Words can never fail you...

No comments:

Post a Comment