Friday, November 9, 2012

Fash'Hoe of the month

This fall I've been obsessing with Alexa Chung style, she's sorta sophisticated girly with a little twist of tomboy . She inspired me to wear collars shirts and put a twist to them, like a floral patterns, statement necklace . She looks stunning in effortless in every pieces she wears .





Love this striped shirt with the necklace , it's clean and effortless.



Personally I'm not the biggest fan of polka dots , but with this look the skirt and the jacket are everything. With the skirt alone , this look is pretty preppy but with that leather jacket it had an edge to it that I like . I would so see myself wearing that .
 


   

I love the fact that she's wearing this oversize blazer like a dress , like it was something so natural to do . It really fits her well and the fact that she's not wearing a bra and has some statement heels complete this look. This looks is simply to die for.

  

This will be my all time favorite outfit of her . From down to toe it is perfect , who would have thought that the school girl look could be so trendy now . Her hair , the collar , the shorts and the loafers = perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment