Friday, November 9, 2012

Prison Break

I'm about 5 years late but I've just finished watching Prison Break , WOUAH  I must say that the person behind the plot and the show is brilliant . This is one of the best show I've seen in a long time and I 've never got bored a second of it . It's a bonus that the main character Micheal Scofield is gorgeous , with his deep blue eyes that I couldn't take my eyes off during the entire show . It wasn't just entertaining to watch but It opened my eyes about the society that we live in , we are constantly manipulated and lied to by our own government , we think we have everything figured out but I truly think after watching this that there are things that will never really know about the system. They fed us up with so many bullshit that we can't quite distinguish what is fiction and reality , they keep on giving us hope and we keep letting them tell us what we want to hear...




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment