Sunday, June 1, 2014

I'm a mermaid, don't believe me just watch

I've been MIA from this blog since february , it's weird because I'm always on the computer . I guess I don't have the passion anymore. I'm such a lazy fucktard it's unbelievable . I will probably post-pone my own weeding if I keep going this way. Anyways this is not the point , I will try to make an effort to write something every once in a while , I can afford the time now . It's summer , i'm at work or at home sleeping . For anyone who cares somewhere in this world , I'm doing just fine now, i'm copping with a lot of feelings . But i'm in a such better place right now ,then I was a few months ago. My mind is not as bad , I'm feeling beautiful, I'm getting my shit together . I'm working on it .
I went on selfie rampage the other day, cause I was feeling pretty , I was in a good mood








No comments:

Post a Comment