Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tired & beyond





I look hella exhausted , it's cause I truly am. I feel like writing , putting my heart out on this piece of paper but I can't. I can't find the words to describe this feeling it's not even emptiness nor sadness. I just feel like I'm not the same person anymore. I'm slowly becoming something that I fear. I feel like crying but there's no more tears. I'm thinking of a way to disappear maybe just for now or forever, I don't know. I just feel upset at the world for not living up to my expectations . I feel weak , I feel messed up like I could lose my mind any second now. I built up this hard surface like everything's fine but deep down I'm not. I don't want to look fine anymore . I want to look like the mess I made up in my mind. I don't want to be strong , I'm just tired... 

No comments:

Post a Comment