Thursday, June 13, 2013



I swear to god , I don't know how to pose . I look so awkward. It's been way too hot here these past few days and I decided to go to the beach with my sneakers. To hell with it , I didn't feel like wearing sandals and getting sand on my toes plus these sneakers been waiting on me for a while to wear them and I felt like wearing them so I did. I think that if you want to be happy in life , you should do exactly as you please . If you want to wear a skirt while it's raining , you should . If you just feel like laughing when everyone's mourning go ahead laugh your ass of . Anything you want to do , you are in power to do it , don't let other people be your limitation and build rules for you .  They might judge you , but guess what ? Anything you do in life there's always going to be somebody who won't agree with you , and they'll judge you and that's fine . The world doesn't stop there , the sun will always come and the night will always be this dark ...

No comments:

Post a Comment