Thursday, June 13, 2013

I don't know

It hurts like hell when you like someone , and they act like complete assholes towards you . It sucks , it really does. What's even worse , is liking someone and thinking they have the same feelings for you and they just don't . You can't force them , you can't make someone like you . You thought that you had it all figured it out with them , and suddenly reality knocks on your door and shatters all these ideas, fantasies and dreams . You can't even do a thing about it , I don't even feel like crying anymore . I just want to get to sleep and wake up when I get my life figured out . It might take months or even years but at this moment it's all I really want to do . I don't know how to act anymore , I don't know how to feel

No comments:

Post a Comment