Sunday, May 26, 2013

indeed of a title

I've just realised that I'm an really unhappy person
And that's not healthy at all
Everytime I drink , a certain sadness seems to come all over me
I may have all the friends in the world
Multiple lovers , money , clothes , a roof to sleep in
And i'm finding myself feeling sadder than ever
 And I truly don't know why , days like this all I want to do is cry
Cry for what ? I'm not sure yet
But I just feel the tears running down and I can't stop them
I just feel empty
I don't feel like I deserve anything
I'm not a good person
I lie all the time
I let people down
I speak harsh words
I'm a shitty daughter , an even shittier friend
People can't rely on me
People can't love me , I'll hurt them
I'll hurt them and I'll hurt myself
And the worst part is , sometimes I just don't give a fuck
I'm selfish
I'm not a good person
I don't deserve anything

No comments:

Post a Comment