Wednesday, May 15, 2013

cause i love you and i don't know why...

I don't know how well make it babe, but we will
We'll go all the way out , this thing is gone get somewhere wonderful
You don't get to have this feeling more than once in your lifetime
And when you do , you have to pursuit it
You got to make it work
And i know it won't be easy and I'm not even sure it will be worth it
But we gotta trust our guts and take the chance
And I know you probably scared to get your heart broken again
and babe so am I
We can't control what will happen and how this whole thing works
I'm begging you to just trust me
We gone get into it together and hopefully it last forever
I know that these are just words on papers
And it don't mean a thing in the world and that people lie
They aren't true to their words
But babe you got to trust me
I'll be good to you
I'll be my best
I'll behave like I should
I'll love you more than you will
I'll call you every night
I'll write you poems
I'll learn to cook for you
I'll give you everything I got
And if it's not enough
I'll give you all of me
I'll be good to you babe, you just got to trust me ...
N.S


No comments:

Post a Comment