Wednesday, October 8, 2014

to be an artist is to be able to start with a whole new canvas

I'm such a hoader it's unbelievable, I'm too attached to so many things. Starting from my clothes, my pictures. Anything I possess in my name it's a scary thing . I need to learn to let go at a certain point of some things and have a new start. That's really what I want but I just don't have the nerve to do it yet. I think the reason why I don't want to let them go, is because everything I own is a part of me, it says something about me . For example , a picture can hold a thousands stories and emotions all at once, and by looking at them it reminds me of who I am  or who I was , in that instance . It gives me a kind of nostalgia , the kind I crave for . It's those tiny little pieces of myself , that I leave for others to put it together and understand who I am. You can't make people understand you , you just have to show them.

No comments:

Post a Comment