Monday, November 4, 2013

positive vibes

I didn't blog for so long , I'm not sure I know how to anymore . I've been quite busy lately from working 30 hours a week  and being a full time student ,  kill me now and get it over with ... I've been dealing with a lot of unnecessary bullshit lately from friends , family and let's not forget lovers , because they are the reason why I haven't been able to sleep ; and I'm kind of fed up you know. But beside all that I'm not complaining , I may not be happy but I'm pleasant with my life at this point , I think I might finally get my shit together for once and for all . I might be able to move out of my own , next summer , if things keep going this way yay ! This very thought of independence keeps me going , and I'm pretty motivated , who would have thought that . I'm slowly becoming someone that I'm proud of , it's a slow process but I'm getting there . I'm learning the difference between what I want , and what I truly need , I'm growing ..



 beside the rain , you've just got to keep smiling 

No comments:

Post a Comment