Monday, January 21, 2013

Her...

He just kept looking at me, it felt like he was looking into my soul, like he could see all my flaws. He never turned around , his gaze was breath taking . We didn't talk for a long time , and I didn't feel like talking , he understood that and I loved him for that . I couldn't put my thoughts into words , I just felt like telling him, how I felt . How I wouldn't change a thing about this moment or any moments we shared together. I wanted him to know that in his presence is where I rather be than any place on earth, that when I dream , all I really want to do is wake up and see him. That I would spend my entire life , writing about him if I had a chance. I want to tell him , how wonderful he really is for making me constantly happy, when I can't even make myself happy.  I want to tell him , to never give up on us , especially on me. I want to tell him , that if he ever have the urge to leave me, he shouldn't, he should stay cause I'll never leave. I want to tell him that he changed my life , in no way any man could ever do. He should know that I am ready to be saved
But I lacked the courage to tell him, I felt that if he knew he would see how truly vulnerable I really am and I would hate myself for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment